Research and Publications
ATIREM has the rare privilege of being promoted by the Group who have a strong and longstanding publishing credentials. A sampling of publications is provided below :
- Accommodation Times, Fortnightly (Since 1986)
- Maharashtra Co-operative Housing Society Times, Monthly (Since 1999)
- Accommodation Times International, Quarterly (Since 1999)
- All India Real Estate Directory (A Yearly Publication)
- Publication of books : Transfer of flats in co-operative Housing Societies, Stamp Duty and Registration, Rent Act, Co-op. Housing Society Management, Legal Aspects of Flat Transactions, How to purchase flat and get housing loan.
- Hosted popular website www.accommodationtimes.com (Since 1996)
- Journal of Real Estate Management.
While the intellectual fountain head is the Accommodation Times which provides a thought-provoking editorials and raises policyissues and provides an integrated view of the real estate, most of the publications have tremendous reference value from the applications point of view. This could only be the beginning.
ATIREM has now roped in the services of PHDs and Master's degree holders in furtherance of its research objectives.
Accommodation Times has also taken the lead in being an organizer/co-organizer of several national and international seminars, conferences, workshops and exhibitions, further enriching its knowledge repertoire.
Industry Interface, Honours, Recognition & Affiliations Accommodation Times is the only periodical providing comprehensive input to the real estate sector and has a proven track record of 22 years. Recognition has come in several forms to Mr. Murari Chaturvedi, Editor. He is an honorary member of Practicing Engineers Architects and Town Planning Association (PEATA). His contribution to the sector has been recognized by the Maharashtra Chamber of Housing Industry (MCHI), India Tech Foundation and Good Governance India. He has interacted with the policy-makers in the Government of India across the podium at several national - level conferences and his views are wellreceived.
The institute has built a long standing association with several visiting faculty, who are professionals, industrialists, academicians and researchers. The institute has provided information and data to various students of MBA from different parts of the world and India. The information and data was provided to many Trade bodies and Trade promotion councils all over the world.
The students of ATIREM will have access to the wellstocked and specialised library of Mumbai Metropolitan Development Authority (MMRDA), Bandra Kurla Complex,Bandra (East), Mumbai.