- Admission is open to all adults
- Fees to be paid in Indian Rupees
- All the class room course will be conducted at Bandra West
- The batches of Diploma In Housing Finance starts 10th of every month. The study materials will be despatched by courier within India. Overseas students will be sent PDF formated files of study materials by e-mail or may be downloaded from the website of the institute.
- Duly filled application forms alongwith proof of education and with two photographs must be submitted to the institute.
- Fees is payable in advance and not refundable. All the cheques and DD must be in favour of "Accommodation Times Institute of Real Estate Management" payable at Mumbai.
- The Institute reserve the right to disqualify any students during the course for misrepresentation, mischieves in the class or indiscipline during the course.
- Assignment given must be consulted with faculty before starting.
- Students who are not fitting in the eligibility criteria may submit employer's certificate for admission in different courses.
- Any communication with institute must be in writing. Prior appointment is must before meeting any faculty of the institute.
- Students who want to enroll for job opportunities must intimate the institute at the time of application.
- Form must be submitted at ATIREM
Accommodation Times Institute of Real Estate Management is a constituent unit of Accommodation Times Education and Research Foundation. This prospectus does not create binding contract between ATIREM and the student. The information given in it is indicative of ATIREM's plans. Details may be modified from time to time for academic and operational reasons. The students will be governed by the latest regulations applicable to them during the relevant academic year.
Accommodation Times Education & Research Foundation is an autonomous institution and is not affiliated to any University. Jurisdiction for all disputes (if any) relating to ATIREM is Mumbai.
The faculty of DREM is outstanding practitioners and academicians in real estate and housing finance sector and property market with sound working and concept of management issues in this specialised sector.
The course faculty consists of eminent professionals and experts in the real estate sector and property market.
Qualification for Admission :Applicant seeking admission to the course shall :
- Have a degree or diploma from any recognised university OR
- Have passed H.S.C. and is serving in any branch of real estate or property market. OR
- Is sponsored by any real estate organisation/ housing finance Compnay. Flexibility to the above norms, may be possible in case of deserving candidates.
Examination Papers :
Periodic evaluation question papers will be sent to students alongwith study materials, which the student have to answer and sent to the Institute.
With study material in one and half month, one question paper will be sent and the final question paper will be sent on completion of third months. At the end of the course, students will be sent question papers, which they have to answer and send by hand delivery or registered post to the Institute within one month of the final study material received..
Marks required for passing and Grade:
- The students shall have to obtain minimum 35% marks in individual paper
- and 40% marks in the aggregate.
- The grades are given as per the following :
- l Above 75 percent 'A+
- l From 60 percent to 74 percent 'A'
- l From 45 percent to 59 percent 'B'
- l From 35 percent to 44 percent 'C'
Results and Diploma :
The results of the examinations will be declared within two months after submiting the answers. Diploma in Real Estate Management will be awarded to the successful candidates, immediately after the results. The decision of the Institute and its Board of Examiners regarding the results of the examination will be final and binding on the students.